I Could Use Some Help

fran1959

I am new to juice mixing and ordered kit from DIY, got a bunch of different flavors and 36 mg. pg nic, I also have some VG, because I like the mix. I have made a few small batches now, tried mixing different flavors, thought maybe I was being too ambitious, so tried just one flavor. Using juice calculator, I mixed 30% flavor and some VG to get it to 18 mg.

The problem is all of the juice taste very strong and I can only taste a little flavor. could I have gotten bad batch of nic juice? I really like ms. T's juice and I understand she uses more VG than PG, could this be the problem? I still want TH though.

Any suggestions from you guys who know way more about this than me would be very much apppreciated. :thumbsup:

Maybe try it with 10% flavor and then add a few drops and test, add a few drops and test until it tastes ok. I know that i had a high flavor mix and couldn't taste it. I diluted it and it was fine.

Maybe try it with 10% flavor and then add a few drops and test, add a few drops and test until it tastes ok. I know that i had a high flavor mix and couldn't taste it. I diluted it and it was fine.

Erika, thanks, I will try that.