Liberty Flights

egoluvr

OK so we all know I totally love my eGo :wub: I wanted to get a back up unit, and since I already have old reliable I figured why not try the Riva , its a little cheaper, I've heard good things about it so I gave Liberty Flights a shot I received my Riva friday 2-3 days from date of order so quite satisified with that.

It's really georgous and so far I feel it compares really well to the performance of the eGo. Packaged very nicely, and they even threw in some juice. I'm not much for tobacco flavors, it was winston but I gave it a shot and not bad really. Good smooth vape.

I like that the eGo has the grippy texture. THe titanium smooth metal of course but really good looking unit. I do like the button on the riva better, it's just more comfortable, rubbery type feel. SO so far so good, takes as long to charge as the eGo and holds the charge just as long. I plan on putting it through the paces for a few months rotate it with my eGo and see how it holds up, if pretty good planning on getting some for christmas gifts this year for some smokers i know.

Liberty flights is really great !!! I have never had anything but great service and products. don't have a riva yet...

but did just get the Ego-T from them.

Liberty flights is one of the first companies I began vaping with--will always have a soft spot for them.

• 3 weeks later...

This is gonna be a totally stupid question, but is the material really titanium or is that just what they're calling the model of the stainless version?

The titanium is only referring to the color. It's a gold color.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines