My First Juice Save!

Erika

I had some nasty supposedly cappucino 18 mg juice from ecigbestsave. It was very very peppery tasting and had a killer TH. I added about 8 mls of vg to the 20 mls of nasty pg and then added a little english toffee loranns (.7mls). No help. Then i decided forget the coffee compatable flavors since it didn't taste like coffee anyway and added 2 mls of rasberry loranns. Success!! Much better and the vg got rid of the TH completely. It isn't awesome but it is at least vapable now.

Hey GOod job Erika- Was that the dekang cappucino? I dont mind it not my favorite but not bad. I'm crazy about dekang cheesecake, I use it up like crazy, but thats really the only one.

Hah. I just looked and yes it was. Does dekang always have a strong TH? It really didn't taste like anything at all. I ordered i think 6 bottles from them when i got my kit and couldn't taste any except the red cola flavor and i could barely taste that. I gave all but the cappucino and the red cola to my inlaws to get them started.

Very Good Save Erika !!!! That was how I got started with DIY. I am also one of the flavor challenged and always need to add flavoring to any liquids I buy. once in a while I will mix from scratch, but mostly I like adding to the premixed flavors--saves time.