Tornado-Battery-Mains Charger Adaptor Stuck

The Adaptor that use to come out wont anymore. I have tried all different ways to get it off so I can use it on my mod box. Help please...

TORNADO-Battery-Mains Charger Adaptor

maybe someone can go to the site and check it out for me. see why it wont come out.

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/tornado-e-ni-accessories/tornado-battery-mains-charger-adaptor-product.html

Sounds like it may have gotten cross-threaded. Wait to see if anyone else has a bearer solution, but I would try unscrewing it with a pair of pliers. However, if it is cross threaded you may not be able to use the charger any more. If it works as is, may be best to leave it as is.

I think It is going to have to stay that way. It is a shame cause I used that piece on my MOD and I wanted to try it on my new little MOD. ok Thank you for your help. maybe someone had this problem also and will reply.

I'm in Arkansas using an iPod. When I get back home I'll send you a link to a site that has a nice 510-510 extension that is shorter than those TW ones. I'm planning to get one.

Brian, I am looking for a 510-510 extension too, but have not been able to find one. Will you please post the link (when you get home)so I can see it too.

Thx

Edited by CDATundra

The Adaptor that use to come out wont anymore. I have tried all different ways to get it off so I can use it on my mod box. Help please...

TORNADO-Battery-Mains Charger Adaptor

maybe someone can go to the site and check it out for me. see why it wont come out.

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/tornado-e-ni-accessories/tornado-battery-mains-charger-adaptor-product.html

Tags, you seem to have a black cloud hanging over you. Whats up with that!!!! :blink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Tags, you seem to have a black cloud hanging over you. Whats up with that!!!! :blink:

I was trying to get it unscrewed, and I was working with one good hand and one bad hand. this was a week or 2 after i had 2nd degree burns to my hand and wrist. my friend stopped over and unscrewed it for me. it came out easy for him. hmm maybe it was because he had 2 good hands..lol..I was getting ready to take the hammer to it. was going to smash the charger to get the adapter out of it. the adapter was eating by the charger. :thumbup: had to end up getting the hammer cause it got re-stuck. charger is dead, and adapter will not charge now =(

Edited by Tagsanstuff

hi guys,

take a look at Good Prophets, they had all kinds of adapters, that's where I have gotten all of mine.

Well fooey, that'll make me read to the end of the thread. Sorry the pieces don't work any more

Edited by Elayna