Cartomizers Wow!

egoluvr

So excited to share, I got my cartomizers today, I'm already hooked, talk about ez!! they are hard top 510 from cignot using on my eGo I filled one up using the condom method and my dripping/cart nightmares are over! I don't have to take several draws just to get a good draw etc. Just pick it up vape, put it down. Awesome. I got juices too from Ms T's - Key lime pie, Bostom cream pie, Orange dreamsicle, and chocolate caramel cookies. Loaded up one of my new cartos with the key lime pie, you can even taste the graham crucker crust. Incredible.

yes they are Genuine Joye 510 Blank Cartomizers from cignot. I looked here was going to try the boges but Chris was out at the time. still want to try those maybe next time :)

Don't you have to have a syringe to fill those from the top (unless you use the condom method)? I don't use cartos often, but seems like I need to add 8-10 drops about every hour when I do use them. I don't know if I'd like them if I couldn't just drip into them.

Do you get constant juice coming out the top like I do? It's either that, or they are going empty for me. It always seems to run out into the battery from the bottom too. Other than those two issues, my cartos seem to be fine for around 1/2 an hour of vaping or so.

Don't you have to have a syringe to fill those from the top (unless you use the condom method)? I don't use cartos often, but seems like I need to add 8-10 drops about every hour when I do use them. I don't know if I'd like them if I couldn't just drip into them.

You can use a syringe to top fill, but why bother.... bottom filling is way faster. Yes I used the condom fill cap method and the deed is done in 2 seconds. But if your wanting to drip then no I wouldn't recommend them as you do not have direct access to the filling. I wasn't a big fan of the carts or the dripping, too messy and involved for me, and too much wasted juice too. I've been using this carto all day re-filled once again only took a second and im good to go. But everyone likes something different you know :)

Do you get constant juice coming out the top like I do? It's either that, or they are going empty for me. It always seems to run out into the battery from the bottom too. Other than those two issues, my cartos seem to be fine for around 1/2 an hour of vaping or so.

Wow no - I haven't had any leakage from either end at all. Lasting me longer also, but then I don't vape much when i'm at work. I'll keep at it for a couple of days and then post back as I did only get these this morning :)

PS. which method are using to fill them? Is it possible your overfilling? IF your using a syringe try only using around .7 ml I have read that they don't hold the 1.1 ml they claim too. If your using the condom fill about 16 drops in the cap should be good for new cart, 10-12 for a refill. :)

Edited by egoluvr

I throw away the rubber plug and use a cut down 901 cart in mine ,easier to top off and no metal in the mouth.The condom method looks like too much hassle ,I just dripp into mine.

McQuinn - I'm not sure what you mean - these are plastic not metal? The condom method really isn't a hassle it's even faster than dripping it in. Maybe try it sometime. BTW you could also drip fill these all beit from the threaded end.

So excited to share, I got my cartomizers today, I'm already hooked, talk about ez!! they are hard top 510 from cignot using on my eGo I filled one up using the condom method and my dripping/cart nightmares are over! I don't have to take several draws just to get a good draw etc. Just pick it up vape, put it down. Awesome. I got juices too from Ms T's - Key lime pie, Bostom cream pie, Orange dreamsicle, and chocolate caramel cookies. Loaded up one of my new cartos with the key lime pie, you can even taste the graham crucker crust. Incredible.

I only use cartos since I started over a year ago. If you pop that hard cap off you can use a drip tip, but make sure it is this type.....

http://www.alvinecigs.com/Transparent-Drip-Tip-Joye510-DSE901-Kr808-p/transparent510drip.htm

because the hole isn't just a super narrow straight shot....you don't want the liquid going into the middle part. I use these drip tips all the time, which by the way that is the best price I have found for those particular ones, and the liquid runs down the sides right into the filler. Then you can fill it the first time initially, top fill is MUCH better than using the cart condom method, and then you can top off as needed. The reason top filling is better is you can SEE when the filler is wet but not overfilled. Each carto holds a different amount of liquid and you can only see that it is filled once it comes out the top and then it is overfilled. Plus you have to clean off all the extra fluid from the bottom...just too much waste. Another reason to take off the cap is the drag and air flow is much better because you aren't sucking it through a teeny hole. You get way more vapor and much better TH as a result. I have been rotating the same group of cartos for a year, and only about 11 have died.....(just had one die last week).....you can totally boil them clean, soak in everclear, boil again till alcohol is out, let them dry and they are as good as new. I don't now if you are on FB or not, but if you are you can add me to your friends if you like, and I have a photo album which details my cleaning method which other people are using with great success. I did a LOT of research, because I didn't want to just soak them in hot water, that does NOTHING to kill any kind of bacteria or other things that can exist in a damp environment. Anyway, my husband and I won't ever need to buy another carto, we have more than we could even use in a lifetime, LOL. Anyway, if you are interested in a simple but effective cleaning method and saving yourself a boatload of money, my FB is facebook.com/juliery

you just take the cap off and toss on a drip tip...and drip into the filler every hour....beats the hell out of direct dripping every few minutes. I have never used a syringe, waste of time. I don't DROP like drop by drop, I just squeeze the bottle so it is more like a stream of liquid till the filler is wet again. The condom method is too messy, too much waste with all that you wipe away from the bottom. I did that when we FIRST started refilling and there is just no way to know when it is filled until it comes out the top cap and then it is overfilled and just makes a mess and gives you a mouthful of juice.

Have you tried the soft tops also? Which do you prefer?? :)

Mary

Mary, I haven't tried the soft tops yet, but that's next on my list. I think the advantages would be being able to drip in them from the top, and perhaps even being able to change the filling once it gets gummed up, that is if the atty is still good. Not sure which ones last the longest however. Once i've compared them I will let you know :)

i too use the soft tip ones, i do not think the filler is changeable... pretty sure its not, i know that juliery boils and reuses hers, ive tried it with some success while waiting, still waiting, on my next pack of cartos... i need to stock up, i do think Chris is right that nothing beats a fresh carto... off to check the mail on that note lol....