Blue Mist Vaping?

Erika

Was thinking about trying my hand @ diy liquid and they seem to have the best prices on nic liquid. They are an american company too. Has anyone had any experience with them? Just wanted to make sure they were legit before i ordered.

I placed a sample order from them around the holidays. Not for DIY. I was pleased with the flavors I received but there was a small error with my order. One flavor I ordered was missing and I got a double sample of another flavor from my order. Small mix up, not a problem. It was a special sale and they got overwhelmed. So I gave them the benefit of the doubt. I will probably give them a go again in the future.

I am also going to move this to the DIY area because the post is in reference to DIY.

Edited by BirdDog

Ok. I will give them a try. Thanks! I put this in the general forum because i was wondering if anyone here had ordered from them. Not specifically for diy, but that's fine too. They add ethyl alcohol to the vg. Is that normal?

Ok. I will give them a try. Thanks! I put this in the general forum because i was wondering if anyone here had ordered from them. Not specifically for diy, but that's fine too. They add ethyl alcohol to the vg. Is that normal?

I don't know if that is normal. More suppliers are starting to list the ingredients they are using. I don't DIY so I don't know why someone would add it. I have a feeling it is used to thin the VG.

Hopefully one of our DIY'ers will stop by and answer that question.

I ordered from them four weeks ago ,good prices ,and delivery time.The liquid was not quite as good as I hoped ,but I like Dekang liquid so I guess I am an oddball.I have tried steeping them and they still seem to me to have a chemical taste that doesn't appeal to me.But I had no problems ordering and getting it.

http://www.vaporkings.com/10ml-bottle-of-high-24mg-unflavored-DIY-e-Liquid-p/liq-10ml-high-unflav.htm for some unflavored it is not too hard to find unflavored for mixing,VT liquid is made by Dekang and so is Electronicstix.It is just imported from China eliquid and for me it is the best I have found and pretty consistant ,I suppose because it is made in large batches in a factory .I just have not been too impressed with the domestic liquids I have tried so far .Everyones sense of taste is different and a lot of people like Bluemist and the others ,they just were not for me.I suppose everyone should try them all and decide for themselves.