4 Vapor Renu Flavors.

Erika

All were 11 mg med th and double shot of flavor since i can't seem to tast any of them. Everything on a 0-5 scale. All 80/20. Vg/pg

Caramel cappucino. Th is 0-1. Flavor 3. Vapor production is 3. This is the only one i would not reccommend because it has a burnt plastic taste after about the third hit with direct dripping and it killed my carto on the second fill.

Rasberry cheesecake. Th 1. Flavor 4. Vapor production. 3. I love this sweet fruity flavor. It tastes and smells awesome!

Cola - th 1 flavor 5. Vapor production. 3. I love love love this one! If you like coke this one is a must try!

Butter rum. - th 0-1. Flavor 4. Vapor. 3. Yummy flavor. Tastes more like buttered popcorn to me. Delicious though!

All were 11 mg med th and double shot of flavor since i can't seem to tast any of them. Everything on a 0-5 scale. All 80/20. Vg/pg

Caramel cappucino. Th is 0-1. Flavor 3. Vapor production is 3. This is the only one i would not reccommend because it has a burnt plastic taste after about the third hit with direct dripping and it killed my carto on the second fill.

Rasberry cheesecake. Th 1. Flavor 4. Vapor production. 3. I love this sweet fruity flavor. It tastes and smells awesome!

Cola - th 1 flavor 5. Vapor production. 3. I love love love this one! If you like coke this one is a must try!

Butter rum. - th 0-1. Flavor 4. Vapor. 3. Yummy flavor. Tastes more like buttered popcorn to me. Delicious though!

Erika, I noticed your rating for TH on all four very very low. If you like a good TH, you should have ordered the Aggressive or Ultra Aggressive for .25 cents more.

I actually have determined that i don't care much about throat hit. I am more about the flavor. I am hoping i can use the caramel cappucino in my map and maybe won't get that nasty burnt rubber taste or kill my cut e2. We shall see

And what type of cartos do you currently use?? Is that the 'typical' blend of juices that you normally use ? I have tried to do 'different PG/VG/NIC/FLAVORINGS blends' of your current favorite juices!! There has been several times recently, and it wasn't really that big a dea

I am using the joye 510 cartos. This was only my 2nd juice order and the first time i used a pg/vg blend. The previous order i made through ecigbestsave and they all tasted about the same and the th was killer on all. I can't wait to get that map.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines