Ego Tornado

Just got my joye eGo Tornado in and it is very hard to vape out of it...I am using a cartridge with Peanut butter cookie juice 24mg pg 75/vg 25.1000mah ego battery. what am I doing wrong?

Tag, Isn't the Joye eGo and the Tornado two different ecig brands, compatible, but separate?

I've had a few attomizers that just stink right from the get go (very hard to draw through - like it's plugged up). Have you tried another attomizer on it? I'd try another 510 atty to see if it's just a bad attomizer. If other attys work fine, I would contact the supplier.

You can try to blow it out, but not sure if that'll help (never did for me). Remove the atty, hold a paper towel over the battery end and blow through the open end. Worth a try.

@Sharon - the Joye eGo and the TW Tornado are both made by Joyetech and are the same thing.

Edited by Brian

I've had a few attomizers that just stink right from the get go (very hard to draw through - like it's plugged up). Have you tried another attomizer on it? I'd try another 510 atty to see if it's just a bad attomizer. If other attys work fine, I would contact the supplier.

You can try to blow it out, but not sure if that'll help (never did for me). Remove the atty, hold a paper towel over the battery end and blow through the open end. Worth a try.

@Sharon - the Joye eGo and the TW Tornado are both made by Joyetech and are the same thing.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Brian. :D

TBH I am kind of upset at TW right now. Bought a five pack of atomizers and 2 of them had a VERY hard draw on them, little vapor and next to no air flow. They haven't got better. One of them was okay, not great but not a REAL complaint. 2 of them were just flat out awesome, but they burnt out super fast and died. Now I got my Tastyvapor liquid with sweetener and I think the sweetener is clogging up my atties even more.

I need to get another 5 pack and it will probably be lr. I think I am gonna start trying the knock off brands that are cheap, like the Riva atties. Anyone know if they work decent? I don't really care if they aren't GREAT, because when I am out of sweetened juice, I think I will not sweeten my juices anymore and start buying the "name brand" atties again.

ok here I found it: THE WICKED TORNADO (aka Joye EGO) is The most recent addition to the Electronic Cigarettes carried by Totally Wicked, and also the newest e smoking unit manufactured by JoyeTech is the Totally Wicked Tornado.

http://www.totallywickedreview.com/category/electronic-cigarette-models/totally-wicked-tornado-reviews/