Male Batteries

Elayna

howdy folks!

just wanting to know what kind of cigs these might be. Again, as I said before, I bought 3 kits before I knew what I was doing. I have no clue what type of battery these might be. They are small,male, approx 3" long w/o the atomizer.

Help!

Thanks.

Have you tried fitting different kinds of carts and cartos on them? A KR808D-1 is a male battery....would be easy to check by trying a KR808 carto on it. But I know there are numerous other batteries also male, but the male part is a smaller diameter and/or threads are different. So it could be a number of batteries...on a KR808 the thread part is RIGHT inside the diameter of the battery....like it is just barely narrower than the battery itself. I know on others we have seen...other types of batteries that look the same in every other way, that connection is MUCH narrower. Don't know what style those are. Anyway, don't know if that helps.

Did you use the kits? Did the cartos or carts all work on each of the batteries, or did you use a different kind of top/carto/cart on each kits' batteries? I am just curious if you bought three TOTALLY different kits/devices, or were they just from three different vendors. There are many vendors whose parts are all interchangeable because they are all the same devices, just marketed by different people. BUT there are also many different kinds of batteries that are completely different devices. Did that make sense?????? I am starting to confuse myself...hope I didn't confuse you. Are there any markings on the batteries? Like batteries fro vapor 4 Life often have the V4L logo on them...smoketip has their logo on them, etc. BUT those two devices are both KR808's....so that may help narrow things down a bit too.

Did you use the kits? Did the cartos or carts all work on each of the batteries, or did you use a different kind of top/carto/cart on each kits' batteries? I am just curious if you bought three TOTALLY different kits/devices, or were they just from three different vendors. There are many vendors whose parts are all interchangeable because they are all the same devices, just marketed by different people. BUT there are also many different kinds of batteries that are completely different devices. Did that make sense?????? I am starting to confuse myself...hope I didn't confuse you. Are there any markings on the batteries? Like batteries fro vapor 4 Life often have the V4L logo on them...smoketip has their logo on them, etc. BUT those two devices are both KR808's....so that may help narrow things down a bit too.

Sorry, I was clueless, which doesn't happen often, I usually research the hell out of things before I jump, but I went to 3 differant smoke shops here in town, bought 3 differant kits and on 2 of them I could interchnage the carts, which were differant, one short white and one taller brown, but not the atomizers, and the last one was the Crown 7 which has its own carto's. However, I can charge the Crown 7's on my 510 multicharger, and with a bit of shoving and pulling, they will take a 510 to 808 adapter..... makes no sense cuz the Crown 7's won't take a 510 carto. :wtf: And I did check the atomizer site and did not see the one that fits the male batteries I have. So I guess I will just put those aside and use the ones that work better and I can get parts for. Thanks!