Direct Drip Frequency

In your opinion, how many hits can you get out of 3 direct drips (long, slow, deep drags)? I only ask because I feel like I'm dripping too frequently (getting a mouthful of juice), but it seems like the flavor has begun to diminish after about 5-6 vapes.

That sounds about average to me. What device/atty are you currently using? If you already have a drip tip and this is happening, then maybe some juice is getting caught up in the tip. Just gently blow into it after you have dripped and that will get the air bubble out. These are really a 'must have' for most of us... they really are handy and make vaping much easier/pleasant to do.

Edited by DAYVAPE

That sounds about average to me. What device/atty are you currently using? If you already have a drip tip and this is happening, then maybe some juice is getting caught up in the tip. Just gently blow into it after you have dripped and that will get the air bubble out. These are really a 'must have' for most of us... they really are handy and make vaping much easier/pleasant to do.

Using the Joye Ego with standard battery, but no drip tip.

So, you just pull your cart off and drip? This happened to me all the time when I first started and was using regular carts. The issue with "getting juiced" is that the condensation builds up in the cart/mouthpiece and will eventually offer it's sweet nectar to you via the tiny little hole. This goes away with the addition of the "drip tip" and it's larger opening. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

So, you just pull your cart off and drip? This happened to me all the time when I first started and was using regular carts. The issue with "getting juiced" is that the condensation builds up in the cart/mouthpiece and will eventually offer it's sweet nectar to you via the tiny little hole. This goes away with the addition of the "drip tip" and it's larger opening. :thumbsup:

Ah, drip tip here I come.

Using the Joye Ego with standard battery, but no drip tip.

As Dayvape said, juice and condensation will build up around the vent holes on the cart and you will get juiced. Wiping any juice off the cart whenever you pull it out to drip will help. You can get a drip tip or you can knock the guts out of the cart and use it for a drip tip.

Below is a link on how to make a cart into a drip tip. Since I'm the only idiot that cannot use a regular drip tip without getting juiced, I still use the tail pipe cart mod, but I NEVER get juiced. :)

Tail Pipe Cart Mod

If you are vaping any VG in your juice I advice the cart mod or some other "wide mouth" drip tip or like day vape's first response .. it's bound to get stuck in the drip tip itself with your typical, narrowly bored drip tips.

+1 for dd'ing!