My Cart Wadding Is Sticking To The Atomizer

Sharon

I am realitivly new to using e cigs. I bought 50 new cartridges and every single one I have tried is doing the same thing - The white fiber is coming out and sticking on my atomizer. Can someone please help me with this issue. :veryangry:

First let me say I do NOT use that particular item. I use cartomizers and have had issues with the fiber coming out, and therefor pulling the wire going to atty with it. I just take like a skewer or the eye end of a blunt tipped embroidery needle and jam it all back down. Obviously I take the cap off first with the same blunt tip needle. I don't know if this would apply to or help/work with what you are using.

With cartridges the fiberfill has to contact the bridge or the liquid won't wick.With cartomisers the element is embeded in the fill .You can on a new one before use remove the filler and glue it in with a dab of food grade silicon caulk as is used in fishtanks,let dry before using.

Edited by mcquinn

eh, I just cram it back in, takes a second....LOL...too lazy to go through all that for something that isn't hurting anything, plus it is just a few out of many that even have that issue. Some of the cartos have a lot more filler in them than others. Then some of them are packed more tightly, some more loosely. As long as they work I am good!!

If you are using Cart make sure you are filling the Cartage until the filler looks like a Slushie or Slurpee and make sure you hit the top of the bridge with a drop or two of eJuice.

It sounds like the bridge is getting dry and the fiber filler material is melting to the top of the bridge.

I suggest tossing the filler material and Direct Dripping. Check out Chris's video on the How To's.

Hope this helps.

If you are using Cart make sure you are filling the Cartage until the filler looks like a Slushie or Slurpee and make sure you hit the top of the bridge with a drop or two of eJuice.

It sounds like the bridge is getting dry and the fiber filler material is melting to the top of the bridge.

I suggest tossing the filler material and Direct Dripping. Check out Chris's video on the How To's.

Hope this helps.

That seems like a reasonable possibility

hi, i'm new here but I used to have that problem when I was still using the standard filler.

Basically it's gets too dry.

After a while you know when it's getting dry when the taste changes. Then you add more drops of e-liquid.

(An alternative is to change the filler to something that doesn't stick.)

You would problably save yourself a lot of trouble just switching to 'direct dripping' or using 'cartomizers'. Either method will work better than using the standard cart/filler because it will use up your juice too fast and simply melt the filler to the bridge of your atty. Most beginners will try the carts/filler that come with their unit and quickly switch to 'dripping' or 'cartos'.

By the way, I LIKE CARTOS a little bit!

Edited by DAYVAPE

With cartridges the fiberfill has to contact the bridge or the liquid won't wick.With cartomisers the element is embeded in the fill .You can on a new one before use remove the filler and glue it in with a dab of food grade silicon caulk as is used in fishtanks,let dry before using.

Noobie :( shock an horror....... Ok I obviously have no idea what I am doing. When my fiber sticks to my Atty I shove it back in the cart.

Now I read it is supposed to touch the Atty? I'm quite sure my Atty and filler don't normally hang out. I've yet to introduce them at all. I haven't had a problem vaping? Am I doing something wrong or harmful to my Atty?